According to WBNS, an employee at the Kroger store located at 745 Morse Road has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Kroger issued the following statement:
We’ve been informed by an associate at our Morse Road store that they were tested positive for COVID-19. We are supporting them and wish them all the best in their recovery. Upon learning of this case, we followed all sanitation and cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, communicated with and supported our store team. We will continue to follow guidance from local, state and federal agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Kroger stated that the store has been cleaned and sanitized to fit CDC standards. Kroger has also been pouring into the Columbus community by helping families in need by opening the doors to their food back. For more information, click here.
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity
Employee at Morse Road Kroger Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com