Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe because she had skills like that!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Rest In Power: Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
- US Rep. Elijah Cummings Has Died From Complications Of Longtime Health Challenges, His Office Said In A Statement
- Kanye West Says It ‘Affects My Soul and Spirit’ When Wife, Kim Kardashian, Dresses ‘Too Sexy’
- 8 Favorite Quotes On Mental Health, Faith, And More From Taraji P. Henson
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase & Stealing Whitehall Police Cruiser!