Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe because she had skills like that!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- Dream In Black: Cheers to the Holiday [EPISODE 1]
- Ericaism: We All Need A Secret Place [VIDEO]
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Voices: Bri Babineaux Prepares For “The Encounter”
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- How You Can Get FREE Burritos from Chipotle!
- Rev. Howard John Wesley Announces Sabbatical From Alfred Street Baptist Church
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Easton Rooftop Bar Opens This Weekend!
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!