Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- The NBA is Back and Headlines are Already Being Made
- The TikTok Discover List
- Remembering Snoop Dogg’s Gospel Hits on His B-Day
- New Jam: Sean Scales – Blessing Business
- Freedom To Vote Act: Here’s 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Legislation
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 20, 2021: Will Voting Rights Act Pass? — Howard Protests Continue — White House Resignations
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up