On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they spoke about your partner changing their looks. Listeners called in to speak on it and most of them believe that your appearance does matter. A caller talked about his cousins’ wife that gained over 100 pounds after having her second child.
She ate ice cream, cookies and cake and he tired to help her lose weight, but she didn’t care. They are now divorced and he’s with someone else. Another caller mentioned that no one wants to date someone with a nasty appearance like mustard on their shirt. You should care about how you look unless no one will ask you out. Tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Zoombezi Bay Opens This Weekend!!!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- DISCUSSION: Do You Wash Your Legs When You Are In The Shower?
Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 15
2.Source: 2 of 15
3.Source: 3 of 15
4.Source: 4 of 15
5.Source: 5 of 15
6.Source: 6 of 15
7.Source: 7 of 15
8.Source: 8 of 15
9.Source: 9 of 15
10.Source: 10 of 15
11.Source: 11 of 15
12.Source: 12 of 15
13.Source: 13 of 15
14.Source: 14 of 15
15.Source: 15 of 15
Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com