Erica Campbell posted a throwback picture of her and Warryn Campbell and GRIFF laughed about it. They then began talking about what they would tell their younger self if they could. Erica mentioned that she stressed a lot because she was scared of being a loser.
She worked all the time and she wish she would of relaxed more. GRIFF mentioned that he would of talked to his dad more. TJ feels she wasted a lot of time of being scared of things.
She didn’t want to go to different places and travel the world. TJ does it now, but she could’ve experienced more by now. What would you tell your younger self?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- Well #$%&: Columbus most foul-mouthed city in US
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
What Erica Campbell Would Tell Her Younger Self Now [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com