Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Columbus Native and Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- OHIO: Senator Rob Portman Announces He Will Not Run for Reelection
- Cincinnati: There Was A Major Crash On 75 North
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Black Women On Roe v. Wade: ‘Now’s The Time To Ensure Equity, Not Just Access’
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 25, 2021: Impeachment Trial Moves to Senate — Henry “Hank” Aaron — Coronavirus Update
- The First ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Trailer Teases A Worldstar Fight of Epic Proportions
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jurors Want Tap Dancing Attorney General Daniel Cameron Impeached
- Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy