Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 26, 2020: Could Mississippi Make History? —Woman, 94, Travels 600 Miles to Vote — Illinois Policeman Fired
- Scripture For The Week “Accept What Is Right”
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Cincinnati: Are The Road Crews Ready For The Winter???
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 23, 2020: Trump vs. Biden — Updated CDC Guidelines — Costly Trading Mistakes
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance