According to NBC4i, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday Ohioans will soon be able to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
“Since 2021, more than 2 million visits to the BMV have been avoided because of innovative online solutions led through this administration,” said Lt. Gov. Jon Husted in a release.
Starting June 27, Ohioans can renew their driver’s license online or identification card at BMV.Ohio.Gov.
Once online, click on the “DL/ID Renewal” link. From there, log in through the state’s OH|ID system. Once logged in, the application will begin, prompting a series of questions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Win an Apple Watch or Beats Headphones with The Pink Challenge
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
Ohio expands BMV services, offers online driver’s license renewal was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com