15 years ago, Syretta ventured to West Africa, for her first trip to the Mother Land. She traveled alongside some friends who shared a common interest in West African dance and culture. Little did she know then, that-that moment would have had a lasting impression on her life. In that short amount of time, she not only fell in love with her now husband, but a love for African printed fabrics blossomed as well. Over the years following, her husband’s family gifted her with fabric every time they revisited his homeland. It wasn’t until 2015 that she used those gifts to birth Wrapologie. Head wraps have always been her go-to accessory, even as a child! And it is truly amazing to know that her experiences thus far have come together to create Wrapologie. Her business not only brings her pure joy, but it fills a desire to be unique and creative- because that’s the type of Queen she is!
Learn more about these head wraps at Wrapologie.online
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
14 photos Launch gallery
1. The classic ’70s layered look.
1 of 14
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.
2 of 14
3. ’80s kween tresses.
3 of 14
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.
4 of 14
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.
5 of 14
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.
6 of 14
7. Layered and luminous.
7 of 14
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.
8 of 14
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.
9 of 14
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.
10 of 14
11. Nothing’s better than having a little bounce in your curl. A lot in Oprah’s case.
11 of 14
12. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.
12 of 14
13. Locks fit for a Queen.
13 of 14
14. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.
14 of 14