I took some time last night to reflect and pray. 2016 was such a super, awesome year. I am confident that God has so much more for me this year. We all know that’s it important to set goals, but I wanted to share some of mine with you. I hope you are inspired to live big and dream big in 2017. Cheers to believing that our best days are ahead.
- Live more in my truth: Be honest with myself about the things I am pretending not to know.
- Take more risks: I want to get out of my own way and trust that God has given me everything I need to succeed. It’s time to step out in faith and claim the life you want to live.
- Open myself to receive the love that God has for me: I am ready to meet Mr. Right, get married and have a child.
- Travel more: I had an amazing time in Mexico and I was reminded that there is such much to explore. I want to see more of God’s creations and create new memories.
- Professional and spiritual growth: I want to attend some conferences, the Stellar Awards and make more time to pray and seek God for his wisdom and guidance.
- Debt cancellation: I want to pay off my car and majorly decrease my credit card debt
- Get fit: I have a gym at my building and I plan to start putting it to use. I need to be in tip-top shape so that I can enjoy all the blessings God as in-store for me.
Please let me know your goals and I will stand in agreement with you that God will bring them to pass. Cheers to 2017!