Yaves Ellis talks with CASA. CASA of Franklin County’s mission is to provide a powerful and consistent voice in court for child victims of abuse and neglect! CASA of Franklin County’s vision is to ensure that every abused and neglected child has a voice in court in order to make a positive impact on the child and community. CASA of Franklin County advocates for abused and neglected children by providing them with a voice in the juvenile court system. CASA recruits, screens, trains and supports community volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children.
CASA provides the link between concerned community volunteers and the abused and neglected children in need of a powerful voice to speak up for their best interest. These volunteers are appointed by the court to help ensure that the children receive appropriate services and treatment by independently monitoring a child’s situation, identifying community resources and participating in the court process.
Learn how you can volunteer with CASA by visiting https://casa.franklincountyohio.gov/
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity
- Solutions From Corporate America: How Brands Are Using Their Voices To Advance Black Communities
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
Also On Joy 107.1: