Grove City Police responded to calls from a business that an unknown aggressive man who did not work there and wouldn’t leave the parking lot. Little did they know that when they approached the man now identified as Micahel Harris that this would turn into a physical altercation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Grove City Police approached Harris where he can be seen in a dashcam video acting erratically. Harris didn’t follow commands from the Grove City Police and then began to get physical with the officers on scene even body-slamming one of them when they tried to restrain him.
Harris was eventually arrested and taken for medical care because police suspected drugs or alcohol may have been a factor. A scale and unidentified pills were found in his vehicle. Harris is a 6-foot-3, 245-pound redshirt linebacker from Eastern Kentucky University and it is not known why he was visiting Central Ohio.
Watch the dashcam video here:
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- Well #$%&: Columbus most foul-mouthed city in US
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
[WATCH] Grove City Police Body Slammed by College Football Player was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com