It’s that time of year where we start the search for Columbus’ Cutest Couple! Vote below for the couple to win the bragging rights of being named Columbus’ Cutest Couple! Plus we will treat the winning couple to an amazing date night out on the town including dinner for two at Brio, Tickets to the Lit Tour starring Martin Lawrence February 21st at the Schottenstien Center and tickets to Saturdays show at the Cincinnati Music Festival! The runner up will get dinner for two at Brio, tickets to Friday’s show at the Cincinnati Music Festival and a Milanos Menswear gift card!
Vote for your favorite couple below! Voting closes Sunday at midnight!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Franklin County Moves Up to Level 4 (Purple) on Ohio’s COVID Map
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Cops Transport Family Of Army Sergeant To Safety After He’s Captured Assaulting A Black Man
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Split After 4-Year Relationship
- ‘We Are Grateful For Your Support’: Family Announces Death Of 12-Year-Old Who Partook In ‘Blackout’ TikTok Challenge
- Westerville Police Officers Put on Leave Pending Investigation of St. Ann’s Hospital Shooting, Bodycam Footage Released
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division