The Short North Food Hall has been accused of being racist after a sign in their window stating their dress code started being shared all over social media.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Short North Food Hall is located at 1112 North High street and brands itself as a culinary experience unlike any other with three local kitchens inside. The Short North Food Hall recently posted a print out of their dress code policy in the front window stating you are not allowed to enter if you are wearing any of the following items:
- ill-fitting or excessively baggy clothes
- work boots
- drug-related clothing
- backpacks, man purses, or satchels
- sweatshirt/jackets hoodies must be worn down
- athletic clothing
- sagging of pants
- excessive jewelry including grills
- and more
People immediately began saying that the policy is discriminating against the urban community. The Columbus Urban League YP’s posted a statement on their Instagram account calling a boycott off the restaurant and other establishments that fall under “Corso Ventures”. Those places include Pint House, Standard Hall, Forno, Good Boy, and of course The Short North Food Hall.
There was so much chatter on social media about the clothing policy that The Short North Food Hall took to their own Facebook page to issue a statement/apology.
No word on what “corrections” will be made by The Short North Food Hall
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Bebe Winans Reveals He Tested Positive For COVID-19, Along With His Mother & Brother
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Dublin City Schools Push Graduation Ceremony To July 26th!
- Governor DeWine Moves to Release More Prisoners to Stop Coronavirus Spread
- Jobs Available During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Christian Keyes Reads Follower For Filth After She Criticizes Him For Saying ‘Black Women Are Superheroes’
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton Both Get The ‘Laverne and Shirley’ Treatment
Short North Food Hall Accused of Being Racist, Establishment Apologizes was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com