Nick Gordon, the ex-boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown has died.
Gordon’s brother, Jack Walker Jr. confirmed that Gordon died Wednesday in Florida following a suspected drug overdose. He was 30.
According to The Daily Mail, Gordon had suffered a number of heart attacks on New Year’s Day and was rushed to an area hospital in Florida where he eventually died.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Walker Jr. posted a heartfelt tribute to his brother on Facebook, writing “New Years didn’t have to start like this.”
He added, “I love you so much big brother I hope you heard me talking to you at your bedside you are with me and I can feel it I love you I love you I love you watch over me and your nieces.”
“S— wasn’t suppose to go like this … you were [my] best friend and I never in a million years thought I’d be writing this for my ACE I was there through every step we all love you no matter what and we’ll all stay strong for you , New Years didn’t have to start like this and you just told me you HAD to see me for New Years but I’m blessed I got to talk to you last night you will forever be my best friend nobody will ever take your place.”
Gordon’s sudden death comes three years after he was found liable in the death of Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina in 2015. Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive with drugs in her system in the Georgia townhouse she and Gordon shared. Ultimately she remained in a coma where she passed away.
Gordon was ordered to pay the Houston estate $36 million in damages.
- The NBA is Back and Headlines are Already Being Made
- The TikTok Discover List
- Remembering Snoop Dogg’s Gospel Hits on His B-Day
- New Jam: Sean Scales – Blessing Business
- Freedom To Vote Act: Here’s 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Legislation
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 20, 2021: Will Voting Rights Act Pass? — Howard Protests Continue — White House Resignations
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
Nick Gordon, Ex-Boyfriend Of Bobbi Kristina Brown, Dead Of An Overdose At 30 was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com