A Columbus man is behind bars and now faces murder charges behind the death of 2-month-old Janyla Bawlen. And if this case couldn’t be any more tragic, the accused party is the father of the infant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
19-year-old, Javion Bawlen, was arrested by SWAT officers the day after Christmas once a Franklin County grand jury indicted him on charges of murder. The list of charges this teen parent is extended even longer than just murder, including involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault, and two counts of endangering children for the death of 2-month-old Janyla.
Authorities reported that the infant was rushed to Doctor’s West Hospital where she later died. The autopsy revealed that the death of Janyla Bawlen was preventable and caused by another person, prompting homicide detectives being immediately notified.
According to police, homicide detectives interviewed the parents of Baby Janyla and the father, Javion, admitted to his involvement in the child’s death.
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- U.S. Concerned About Chinese Balloon
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location
Columbus Man Indicted For Murder Of 2-Month-Old Daughter! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com