The Federal Bureau of Investigation has released a new report from data gathered by the agency declaring Cincinnati the city with the largest number of hate crimes in the state of Ohio. The report stated that Cincinnati had a high number of hate crimes against an individual because of a racial or ethnic reason. The second highest cause in the city for hate crimes was religion.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Local organizations and religious groups in the Cincinnati area have been taking extra security measures to protect themselves and their communities. In 2018 Ohio had a total of 350 reported hate crimes in the metro area in comparison to 235 in Kentucky and 111 in Indiana.
- Win Tickets to the Ohio Black Expo Culture Fest
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- Employee fired for refusing COVID-19 vaccine sues hospital
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A 6-Part Series
- Breaking: ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
Cincinnati Named City With Highest Hate Crime Rates in Ohio was originally published on wiznation.com