The U.S. House of Representatives voted Wednesday to impeach President Donald Trump.
The decision follows weeks of testimony related to his dealings with Ukraine and hours of fiery debate over the process.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The House has voted to impeach Trump on abuse of power and obstruction of justice charges. This makes Trump only the third president in U.S. history to be impeached.
What’s next after that? An arduous trial.
Read More: NBC News
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity
- Solutions From Corporate America: How Brands Are Using Their Voices To Advance Black Communities
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Cincinnati: Protesters March Downtown After Breonna Taylor Decision
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 24, 2020: No Justice For Breonna Taylor — Wells Fargo CEO Apologizes — Mike Tyson Will Vote
- Teachers Complain About Parents During Virtual Learning
House Votes to Impeach President Donald Trump For Abuse of Power was originally published on 92q.com