Former Ohio State Quarter Back and NFL Wide Reciever Terrelle Pryor was reportedly stabbed at an apartment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It is also being reported that a woman is suspected to be in custody but information on her identity hasn’t been released.
Pryor played for the Buckeyes from 2008-2010 and went on to win the Big Ten Championship twice before going on to the NFL to play for the Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Jets, Bills and Jaguars. He is currently a free agent.
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- No. 1 Ohio State Defeat #8 Wisconsin to Win Big Ten Championship
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Columbus Placed in Top 15 of Cities With High Depression Rates
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Catholic Diocese Priest Arrested for Child Pornography Possession
- SPORTS: Wanna See Sunday’s Browns-Bengals Game? Tickets Are Dirt Cheap Right Now!
- Funnyman George Wallace Brings The Laughs To The #UrbanOneHonors VIP Lounge
Prayers; Former Buckeye Terrelle Pryor Stabbed, Here’s What We Know was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com