Former Ohio State Quarter Back and NFL Wide Reciever Terrelle Pryor was reportedly stabbed at an apartment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It is also being reported that a woman is suspected to be in custody but information on her identity hasn’t been released.
Pryor played for the Buckeyes from 2008-2010 and went on to win the Big Ten Championship twice before going on to the NFL to play for the Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Jets, Bills and Jaguars. He is currently a free agent.
- HBCU Spotlight: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- She Is… A Ray of Light! 5 Songs To Get You Ready For Avery Sunshine LIVE!
- Teens Arrested In 80-Plus Cleveland Car Break-Ins In
- Columbus: Man Crashes Vehicle Into Church, Driver Flees Scene
- Fatal Shooting Of Columbus 12-Year-Old Declared An Homicide
- Ohio State Named Regional Site For The Basketball Tournament In July
- LeBron James’ First Children’s Book, “I Promise,” Is On The Way!
- Accidental Shooting Of 12-Year-Old Now Investigated As Homicide!
Prayers; Former Buckeye Terrelle Pryor Stabbed, Here’s What We Know was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com