Columbus Police responded to reports of a shooting in the parking lot just outside of Eastland Mall food court entrance facing South Hamilton Road around 1:30pm on Thursday, October 10, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the WBNS, one person was injured and taken to Grant Medical Center for treatment. Columbus Police tweeted that the person did not sustain life-threatening injuries.
Eastland Preparatory Academy was put on lockdown as a result of the incident. No word on if the shooter is in custody. Check back for updates on this story.
Not Today, Satan: Black Twitter Slams Dallas Police For Trying To Lynch Joshua Brown In Death
1.1 of 12
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.11 of 12
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity