Columbus Police responded to reports of a shooting in the parking lot just outside of Eastland Mall food court entrance facing South Hamilton Road around 1:30pm on Thursday, October 10, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the WBNS, one person was injured and taken to Grant Medical Center for treatment. Columbus Police tweeted that the person did not sustain life-threatening injuries.
Eastland Preparatory Academy was put on lockdown as a result of the incident. No word on if the shooter is in custody. Check back for updates on this story.
Not Today, Satan: Black Twitter Slams Dallas Police For Trying To Lynch Joshua Brown In Death
1.1 of 12
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.11 of 12
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Rest In Power: Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
- US Rep. Elijah Cummings Has Died From Complications Of Longtime Health Challenges, His Office Said In A Statement
- Kanye West Says It ‘Affects My Soul and Spirit’ When Wife, Kim Kardashian, Dresses ‘Too Sexy’
- 8 Favorite Quotes On Mental Health, Faith, And More From Taraji P. Henson
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase & Stealing Whitehall Police Cruiser!