WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years. A press conference was held about Davis case. Watch below:
- Short North Food Hall Accused of Being Racist, Establishment Apologizes
- Fight at Cincinnati Waffle House Goes Viral [VIDEO]
- Georgia Church Donation Helps 1,200 Residents Erase $1.3 Million in Medical Debt
- Zazie Beetz Says Braids Might Be A Very Black Hairstyle, But They “Mimic” European Standards Of Beauty
- 20,000 Ohioans Could Lose SNAP Benefits!!
- 50 Cent Shares Video Of Columbus Girl Firing Gun and CPD Offer A Warning
- Tyler Perry And Crystal A. Fox Had A ‘Knock Down, Drag Out Argument’ About Hair On The Set of ‘A Fall From Grace’
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
- Cincinnati: Thief Arrested After His DNA Was Found From A Beer Can
Columbus Television Personality Arrested and Charged With Child Pornography was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com