A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Let Freedom Ring: 12 Rare Photos Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple 2020: Nominate a Couple Now!
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- Short North Food Hall Accused of Being Racist, Establishment Apologizes
- Fight at Cincinnati Waffle House Goes Viral [VIDEO]
- Georgia Church Donation Helps 1,200 Residents Erase $1.3 Million in Medical Debt
- Zazie Beetz Says Braids Might Be A Very Black Hairstyle, But They “Mimic” European Standards Of Beauty
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com