A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Rest In Power: Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
- US Rep. Elijah Cummings Has Died From Complications Of Longtime Health Challenges, His Office Said In A Statement
- Kanye West Says It ‘Affects My Soul and Spirit’ When Wife, Kim Kardashian, Dresses ‘Too Sexy’
- 8 Favorite Quotes On Mental Health, Faith, And More From Taraji P. Henson
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase & Stealing Whitehall Police Cruiser!
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com