SANDUSKY, Ohio -The “Roller Coaster Capital of the World” is getting some top honors.
Cedar Point was once again named “Best Amusement Park” in America in USA TODAY’s 10Best Readers’ Choice 2019 Awards.
USA Today reports there are more than 400 amusement parks and attractions in North America.
Here is how readers voted:
- Cedar Point – Sandusky, Ohio
- Knoebels – Elysburg
- Kings Island – Mason, Ohio
- Silver Dollar City – Branson, Mo.
- Dollywood – Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Six Flags Great Adventure – Jackson, N.J.
- SeaWorld Orlando – Orlando
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay – Tampa
- Hersheypark – Hershey, Penn.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg – Williamsburg, Va.
Cedar Point also won several other awards including “Best Roller Coaster” for the Steel Vengeance and “Best Amusement Park Hotel” for Hotel Breakers.
READ MORE: Fox8.com
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Cedar Point
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
Cedar Point Gets ‘Best Amusement Park’ Honors from USA Today was originally published on wzakcleveland.com