Angel Harris, Executive Director of Dress for Success Columbus sits down with Missy B to talk about the great work the organization is doing to support and empower women in Central Ohio. She shares her journey in the non-profit field and some exciting details about their upcoming annual event.
Life Before Fame: Celebrities Who Had Interesting Jobs Before Fame
1. Oprah WinfreySource: 1 of 10
2. Whoopi GoldbergSource: 2 of 10
3. Kanye WestSource: 3 of 10
4. Morgan FreemanSource: 4 of 10
5. Jesse WilliamsSource: 5 of 10
6. Mariah CareySource: 6 of 10
7. Jennifer HudsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Nicki MinajSource: 8 of 10
9. Loni LoveSource: 9 of 10
10. Dwyane WadeSource: 10 of 10
- Michelle Obama Nominated For A Grammy Award!
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Reduce Waste and Recycle More for the Holiday Season!
- This Is The Rudy Giuliani Who Black People Warned America About A Long Time Ago
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- 2020 Grammy Awards Nominees Gospel/CCM Categories
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- Columbus Firefighters Rescue Window worker hanging from building
- SPORTS: Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin Doesn’t Believe His Players Started THAT Fight
On The Mic With Missy B: Angel Harris, Executive Director of Dress for Success Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com