Angel Harris, Executive Director of Dress for Success Columbus sits down with Missy B to talk about the great work the organization is doing to support and empower women in Central Ohio. She shares her journey in the non-profit field and some exciting details about their upcoming annual event.
Life Before Fame: Celebrities Who Had Interesting Jobs Before Fame
1. Oprah WinfreySource: 1 of 10
2. Whoopi GoldbergSource: 2 of 10
3. Kanye WestSource: 3 of 10
4. Morgan FreemanSource: 4 of 10
5. Jesse WilliamsSource: 5 of 10
6. Mariah CareySource: 6 of 10
7. Jennifer HudsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Nicki MinajSource: 8 of 10
9. Loni LoveSource: 9 of 10
10. Dwyane WadeSource: 10 of 10
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling Deeming Half of Oklahoma Native American Territory
- Say Hello To Javicia Leslie, TV’s First Black Batwoman!
- Rickey Smiley Speaks On Therapy Following Daughter’s Shooting And PTSD
- Company That Owns Lane Bryant Files For Bankruptcy, Closing 1,200 Stores
- DISCUSSION: Should The Cleveland Indians Become The Cleveland Buckeyes?
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Pleasant Ridge
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 13, 2020: Get Out And Vote! — Roger Stone Sentence Commuted — Reparations, Maybe?
- Scripture For The Week “Wisdom Knows When To Speak”
- Prayer Requests “Pray For Wisdom and Understanding”
- COVID-19 TESTING LOCATIONS – FREE SCREENINGS
On The Mic With Missy B: Angel Harris, Executive Director of Dress for Success Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com