Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018.
As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Win a Trip to Florida from Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell
- Donald Glover’s Dad Passed Away While He Was Recording “The Lion King,” And This Is What He Learned
- Big Ten Football Championship tickets go on sale this Saturday
- It Is Going to Be Real HARD Getting a Cleveland Browns Ticket This Season
- Dwight Howard Says He Feel ‘Free’ After Rumors That He Was Gay
On the Mic Podcast With Missy B: With Columbus College Fund Founder Chris Hearn was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com