Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018.
As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Tiger Woods Is Coming to Columbus For Muirfield Memorial Tournament
- Lancaster Students Help Classmates Pay Off Lunch Balances
- Gun Found in South Mifflin Elementary School Classroom
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabitating Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Ex- Teacher, Coach Arrested After Former Students Say He Sexually Abused Them, Allegedly Impregnated One Twice [Video]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
On the Mic Podcast With Missy B: With Columbus College Fund Founder Chris Hearn was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com