Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018.
As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Book Your Cabin for the Unsung Cruise!
- Cleveland Public Library Staff Could Go On Strike Depending on Contract Situation
- Jackson Pike Jail Undergoes State Inspection After Downtown Jail Found Disgusting!
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- COLUMBUS: It’s Officially 614 Restaurant Week!
- Nostalgia: 16 Photos Of What The Grammys Was Like 10 Years Ago
On the Mic Podcast With Missy B: With Columbus College Fund Founder Chris Hearn was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com