Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018.
As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- New Jersey Becomes The First Mid-Atlantic State To ‘Free the Weed’
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- [VIDEO] Chicken Sandwich War II: Popeye’s vs. Taco Bell
- NBTT: Don’t Stop Seeking
- Dwayne Johnson to Be Honored as a Trailblazer
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — February 25, 2021: Stacey Abrams’ Fair Fight — Trump’s Taxes — Pandemic Learning Loss
- Samsung Announces New “Buy and Try” Program For Its Foldable Smartphones
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
On the Mic Podcast With Missy B: With Columbus College Fund Founder Chris Hearn was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com