Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018.
As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fired! ‘Racist’ Michigan Morgue Workers Accused Of ‘Eating A Black Penis Cake As A Joke’ Lose Their Jobs
- Virginia Mayor Compares Biden’s VP Hopefuls To ‘Aunt Jemima’ In Racist Facebook Post
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Jesus Saves: K-Ci Hailey Debuts New Inspirational Song [VIDEO]
- Brian McKnight Reveals Why ‘Exodus’ Is His Last Album, What It Was Like Recording With Kobe Bryant & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cincinnati: Joey Votto Placed On Injured List Before Sundays Game
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 3, 2020: Extending Unemployment — Risking Covid-19 To Vote — Politicians Against Kneeling
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
On the Mic Podcast With Missy B: With Columbus College Fund Founder Chris Hearn was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com