Congratulations to Columbus Ohio’s own Christon Gray! He and his lovely wife Shana recently tied the knot in a private ceremony in Ohio. The couple first announced the engagement last June to the world via instagram.
Christon is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and producer that first burst onto the gospel scene with his breakout project ‘School of Roses’ in 2014 charting on the Billboard for several weeks. Since then Gray has released ‘The Glory Album’ and ‘Clear the Heir’. His new wife is an actress and a life coach.
Blessings to the happy couple!
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
Erica Campbell’s ‘I Love You’ Album Release Party + Concert
WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One