Congratulations to Columbus Ohio’s own Christon Gray! He and his lovely wife Shana recently tied the knot in a private ceremony in Ohio. The couple first announced the engagement last June to the world via instagram.
Christon is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and producer that first burst onto the gospel scene with his breakout project ‘School of Roses’ in 2014 charting on the Billboard for several weeks. Since then Gray has released ‘The Glory Album’ and ‘Clear the Heir’. His new wife is an actress and a life coach.
Blessings to the happy couple!
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide
- Cincinnati: Are you Suffering From Allergies Due To This Fall Like Weather?
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 21, 2020: Tribute To Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — CDC Reversal, Again — Early Mail-In Ballots Rejected
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Ohio Senator Rob Portman Wants the Senate Approve Trump’s Supreme Court Pick
- Scripture For The Week ” Happy In Jesus”
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of