Congratulations to Columbus Ohio’s own Christon Gray! He and his lovely wife Shana recently tied the knot in a private ceremony in Ohio. The couple first announced the engagement last June to the world via instagram.
Christon is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and producer that first burst onto the gospel scene with his breakout project ‘School of Roses’ in 2014 charting on the Billboard for several weeks. Since then Gray has released ‘The Glory Album’ and ‘Clear the Heir’. His new wife is an actress and a life coach.
Blessings to the happy couple!
- Cedar Point Kicks Off 150th Anniversary Season Today!
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- Study: Men Twice As Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than Women
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets With Charlotte Tilbury
- Ohio GOP State Representative Nino Vitale: “Stop Getting Tested” for COVID-19
- Rock Hall Pulls The Plug on Live Induction Ceremony for 2020 Honorees
- Tennis Superstar Novak Djokovic Faces Heat For Doing Too Much During COVID-19
- WNBA Players Call For Senator Kelly Loeffler To Step Down After Suspect Black Live Matters Remarks
- Rickey Smiley Passionately Calls For The Black Community “To Get These Hoodlums Out”
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 9, 2020: CAREN Act Bill — Kanye’s Political Party — Top Athlete HBCU Commitment