Congratulations to Columbus Ohio’s own Christon Gray! He and his lovely wife Shana recently tied the knot in a private ceremony in Ohio. The couple first announced the engagement last June to the world via instagram.
Christon is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and producer that first burst onto the gospel scene with his breakout project ‘School of Roses’ in 2014 charting on the Billboard for several weeks. Since then Gray has released ‘The Glory Album’ and ‘Clear the Heir’. His new wife is an actress and a life coach.
Blessings to the happy couple!
- Disgusting! Almost of Americans Admit to Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday!
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- The IRS Says Mary J. Blige Owes $1M In Back Taxes
- Mo’ne Davis Is Taking Her Incredible Talents To Hampton University
- PASTOR DONNIE McCLURKIN HEADING TO LONDON
- JANET JACKSON TALKS ABOUT RAISING HER SON
- Ohio Committee Rejects Marijuana Use For Autism & Anxiety