According to Fox 28, a woman is dead after allegedly being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Just around 3:00 a.m., on East 13th Avenue, two sisters were fighting when one got a gun and opened fire, per police. Police said they still don’t know what they were fighting about.
Investigators said when they arrived at the home, they found Sade Carrie Garner, 32, lying in the driveway, suffering from a gunshot wound. Medics arrived at the scene and pronounced Garner dead ten minutes later.
Garner’s sister, Anjoure Lawrence, 35, was taken into custody and is now charged with murder. Police are continuing to investigate.
A woman is dead after being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say. (WSYX/WTTE)
This is the 13th homicide of 2019.
- Group Demands Congressional Action In Regulating Racialized Disinformation On Online Platforms
- Polaris Fashion Place shooting suspect pleads guilty
- School bus driver shortages hitting central Ohio districts
- Columbus Crew launches development team, Crew 2
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators
- Black Florida College Student Shot And Killed On Campus By Police Who Say He Was Wielding A Knife
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- Probe Into Lynching Of Emmett Till Closed By Justice Department With No New Charges, Because Of Course…
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism