According to Fox 28, a woman is dead after allegedly being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Just around 3:00 a.m., on East 13th Avenue, two sisters were fighting when one got a gun and opened fire, per police. Police said they still don’t know what they were fighting about.
Investigators said when they arrived at the home, they found Sade Carrie Garner, 32, lying in the driveway, suffering from a gunshot wound. Medics arrived at the scene and pronounced Garner dead ten minutes later.
Garner’s sister, Anjoure Lawrence, 35, was taken into custody and is now charged with murder. Police are continuing to investigate.
A woman is dead after being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say. (WSYX/WTTE)
This is the 13th homicide of 2019.
- Olentangy Middle School Students Under Investigation: Allegedly Put Semen and Urine in Teacher’s Food
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Erica Campbell Gets BET Nomination for Dr. Bobby Jones Award
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips for His Daughter
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Columbus Hosted Largest Komen Race For The Cure!!
- What’s Happening In Cleveland? String Of Inmates Dying Causes Fear
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”