According to Fox 28, a woman is dead after allegedly being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Just around 3:00 a.m., on East 13th Avenue, two sisters were fighting when one got a gun and opened fire, per police. Police said they still don’t know what they were fighting about.
Investigators said when they arrived at the home, they found Sade Carrie Garner, 32, lying in the driveway, suffering from a gunshot wound. Medics arrived at the scene and pronounced Garner dead ten minutes later.
Garner’s sister, Anjoure Lawrence, 35, was taken into custody and is now charged with murder. Police are continuing to investigate.
A woman is dead after being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say. (WSYX/WTTE)
This is the 13th homicide of 2019.
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 7, 2020: Michelle Obama Gets Candid — Joe Biden Launches Black Ads — Unemployment Rises
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Columbus Man Shot For “Messing Up Haircut”
- Cincinnati: UC Will Limit The Number Of Fans This Coming Season
- Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Then Negative in 2nd Test
- UConn Becomes First NCAA Football Team To Cancel Season Due To COVID-19