According to Fox 28, a woman is dead after allegedly being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Just around 3:00 a.m., on East 13th Avenue, two sisters were fighting when one got a gun and opened fire, per police. Police said they still don’t know what they were fighting about.
Investigators said when they arrived at the home, they found Sade Carrie Garner, 32, lying in the driveway, suffering from a gunshot wound. Medics arrived at the scene and pronounced Garner dead ten minutes later.
Garner’s sister, Anjoure Lawrence, 35, was taken into custody and is now charged with murder. Police are continuing to investigate.
A woman is dead after being shot and killed by her sister early Saturday morning in northeast Columbus, police say. (WSYX/WTTE)
This is the 13th homicide of 2019.
- Check Out Who Will Be Performing At The 35th Annual Stellar Awards
- PASTOR MIKE JR. HITS #1 ON BILLBOARD GOSPEL AIRPLAY CHART WITH ‘BIG’
- Columbus Police Seeking 16-year-old in West Side Shooting
- 3 Black History Makers You Should Know
- HBCU Spotlight: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- She Is… A Ray of Light! 5 Songs To Get You Ready For Avery Sunshine LIVE!
- Teens Arrested In 80-Plus Cleveland Car Break-Ins In
- Columbus: Man Crashes Vehicle Into Church, Driver Flees Scene