R. Kelly has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Cook County, Illinois, court records show.
Per the Chicago Sun-Times, Kelly’s first court date is listed as March 8.
This is a developing story.
RELATED STORY:15 Things We Learned About R. Kelly From Every Episode of Lifetime’s ‘Surviving R. Kelly’
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
- Columbus Elementary Students Sick After Eating Marijuana Gummies
- Things Black Writers Need To Know Before Using ChatGPT
- Ramadan: How Public Schools Are Recognizing The Sacred Islamic Month
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
- Hoax shooter calls made to two central Ohio schools
R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
Here’s What You Should Know About the New, Deadly Fungus in Ohio
The Top 17 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards