R. Kelly has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Cook County, Illinois, court records show.
Per the Chicago Sun-Times, Kelly’s first court date is listed as March 8.
This is a developing story.
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Class of 2022: Enter to Win a Chrome Book
R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com