Eryn Hathaway is a Wife, Mom, Role Model, Entrepreneur and Creative. Eryn is married to her, business partner and best friend of seven years She graduated with a degree in PR, Speech Communications & Minor in Dance from Otterbein University.
During college, Eryn interned for the Walt Disney Company and PMM Agency. She was promoted at her internship with PMM Agency directly after graduating.
Eryn finds purpose in serving girls and has married her passion for marketing/arts and youth advocacy. Eryn has been an educator and leading youth groups for 12 years. She founded Eryn PiNK Ltd. during her senior year of college in 2012. She then took her passion full time in 2014.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Eryn PiNK Ltd., Eryn leads an organization of young women who position themselves as role models to girls and teens in Central Ohio. The goal is to empower and inspire girls, position them to excel academically, lead healthy lifestyles and embrace what Eryn calls the “enjoyment of girlhood.” The basis for Eryn PiNK Ltd. is that everybody needs someone to push them and show them the way. Such work is critically important at a time when girls receive mixed messages — many of which are negative from the media and their peers — about what it means to be a girl. Through programs such as Lunch Box Girl Talk School Program, Eryn PiNK Hair Bow Factory and Give That Girl the Mic – all girl talent showcase, Eryn and her merry band of young women mentors emphasize the importance of discovering purpose, modesty, confidence, poise, and the true meaning of beauty for girls. Eryn was awarded the 2015 Otterbein Young Alumni Award for her contributions to the community.
1. Terrence HowardSource:Getty 1 of 23
2. Katt WilliamsSource:Getty 2 of 23
3. Arsenio HallSource:Getty 3 of 23
4. Shad Moss AKA Bow WowSource:Getty 4 of 23
5. Bootsy CollinsSource:Getty 5 of 23
6. Halle BerrySource:Getty 6 of 23
7. Katt WilliamsSource:Getty 7 of 23
8. George ClooneySource: 8 of 23
9. LeBron JamesSource:Getty 9 of 23
10. Anita BakerSource: 10 of 23
11. John LegendSource: 11 of 23
12. Katie HolmesSource: 12 of 23
13. Dave ChappelleSource: 13 of 23
14. Kid CudiSource: 14 of 23
15. Steven SpielbergSource: 15 of 23
16. Drew CareySource: 16 of 23
17. Nancy WilsonSource: 17 of 23
18. Sarah Jessica ParkerSource: 18 of 23
19. Neil ArmstrongSource: 19 of 23
20. Phillip Michael ThomasSource: 20 of 23
21. Thomas EdisonSource: 21 of 23
22. Kym WhitleySource: 22 of 23
23. Steve HarveySource: 23 of 23
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Zoombezi Bay Opens This Weekend!!!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- DISCUSSION: Do You Wash Your Legs When You Are In The Shower?
Future History Maker Representing Change: Eryn Hathaway was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com