Nick Sandmann’s attorney, the Kentucky teen, who went viral for having a “face-off” on January 18th with a native American in our nation’s capital has announced that they have filed a lawsuit against the Washington Post for $20 million dollars.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
You may be like me and wondering why? According to Sandmann’s legal team, they are seeking compensatory and punitive damages on behalf of the teen saying that the Washington Post, “engaged in a modern-day form of McCarthyism by competing with CNN and NBC, among others, to claim leadership of a mainstream and social media mob of bullies which attacked, vilified, and threatened Nicholas Sandmann.”
The law firm Hemmer, DeFrank, Wessels also claims that Nathan Phillips “targeted and bullied” Sandmann and that Sandmann “stood quietly and respectfully for several minutes”. The law firm also stated that this was just the beginning of legal action being taken.
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Columbus! Meet Sleazyworld Go This Friday
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
SOURCE: Lex18 News
Nick Sandmann The MAGA Hat Wearing Teen Suing Washington Post For $250 Million! was originally published on wiznation.com