Z F Taylor is CEO and Creative Director of IKAN (I Know A Name.) IKAN is a creative solutions group that cultivates local artists and provides a platform for them to showcase their talent.
Taylor talks about his personal journey as an actor, the plight of creatives and how to balance it all along the way.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Ohio State falls to No. 7 after losing to Michigan in AP college football poll; Cincinnati up to No. 3
- Man tells Columbus police he was shot trying to buy marijuana
- Ohio State quarterback Miller announces intent to transfer
- Ohio Organizer Offers Lessons From Municipal Elections Ahead Of 2022 Midterms
- Designer Virgil Abloh Dead After Private Battle With Cancer
- New York Times Headline Snafu Raises Questions About Crime Reporting
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
Also On Joy 107.1: