Terrell Carter is an entrepreneur whose innovation, ambition and style led him to create a unique, one-of-a-kind lifestyle collective, Venus & Mars.
As a young son of a single mother, creativity was the name of the game. At the age of 10, his desire to procure daily haircuts drove his mother to buy him his first set of clippers. This simple investment changed the course of Terrell’s trajectory.
Terrell’s life course started on the financial route, where he excelled as a leader, creating and building Financial Intelligence Units at both JP Morgan Chase and Discover Financial Services. As he honed his business acumen, he saw the opportunity to align his skillset with his desire for developing people and refining their images so he enrolled at the Ohio State School of Cosmetology.
Since graduating, Terrell has embraced every opportunity to pursue his passion. Venus & Mars clients are inspired to put their best selves forward by maximizing the hair, makeup, style consulting and personal shopping services. Members of One Church, Terrell’s home church, are encouraged through his moving sermons and uplifting interactions.
Terrell’s work on both a personal and professional level, to individuals and the community as a whole, is impactful and far-reaching. He is a firm believer that the opportunity of a lifetime must be seized during the lifetime of the opportunity and he endeavors to seize and maximize every opportunity he encounters.
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Take A Break! The Benefits of Fasting from Social Media
- James Harden Gives His Honest Thoughts On MVP Race, Upcoming Season + JH-Town Weekend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tomeka James Started The Extensions Expo 10 Years Ago To Fill A Void In The Haircare Education Community
- Ohio Police Officer Facing Charges for Attempted Kidnapping
- Everyone’s In Trouble: MTV Announces Series Where People Track Those Who Have Ghosted Them
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
Also On Joy 107.1: