Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Anthony Brown Shares The Importance Behind His 20 Day Of Blessings Challenge
- On the Mic with Missy B: and Special Guest Candice Simpson
- Kirk Franklin On Why He’s Anti-Religion [VIDEO]
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital ranked 7th best children’s hospital in U.S.
- Disaster declaration issued to Ohioans impacted by Memorial Day tornadoes
- The Ohio State Fair is Hiring
- Halle Berry Opens Up About Forgiving Her Father After ‘Addiction Robbed Us’
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- Michelle Obama Challenged James Corden to a Dodgeball ‘Battle of the Sexes’
- The 10 Best Worship Songs Of 2019 (So Far)
Cincinnati Area Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com