Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- OSU Offering Free Tix to Federal Employees
- WoW Gospel 2019 Releases Today
- Casey J Shares Her Heart Behind Her New Album “The Gathering”
- Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Murder Of Morgan Freeman’s Step-Granddaughter
- Chris Pratt Starts 21 Day Daniel Fast
- Brian Courtney Wilson Releases New Single “Increase My Faith”
- Bryan Popin Earns Stellar Award Nomination For “Producer Of The Year”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
Cincinnati Area Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com