Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- Large Fight Breaks Out in Eastmoor High School Cafeteria
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- 3 people shot in east Columbus at 2 different locations
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Kid Into College
- Mom Explains Why Not To Ask Couples When They’re Having Kids
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
Cincinnati Area Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com