According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- We Are One: Giveback
- Scripture For The Week “Greater Is Coming”
- Prayer Requests “Say A Prayer For Healing”
- Sunday School Review “Return To Love And Justice”
- Church Calendar “Covid-19 Updates And New Church Services”
- Riots Erupt in Downtown Cleveland
- Governor DeWine Activating National Guard In Columbus
- Columbus Citywide Curfew Begins Tonight At 10pm
- Ab Workouts to Get You Up and Moving
- Congresswoman Joyce Beatty & City Council President Hardin Maced During Protest!!