According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- Gov. DeWine Talks About Changing Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Columbus Creates Funds For Teens Transitioning Out Of Foster Care
- Javen To Premiere Live Version of “Jehovah”
- Gloria Gaynor Returns With “Testimony” On June 7
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Donations For Louisiana’s Burned Black Churches Up After Notre Dame Fire
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize