According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- Chicago Police Accused Of New Coverup Over ‘Withheld’ Video Of Cops Killing Harith Augustus
- Former Columbus Mailman Admits to Stealing Drugs From Packages
- The Finals Of America’s Got Talent>>>Who Was The Winner?
- Throwback Thursday- Robert Blair & The Fantastic Violinaires “LIVE 1969
- Kierra Sheard Hosted A Live Recording For Her Forthcoming Album, “Kierra”
- D.L. HUGHLEY’S DAUGHTER RYAN GOT MARRIED!
- 5 Biblical Figures Who Battled Depression
- HARRIET AMAZING NEW MOVIE POSTER!
- DEITRICK HADDON HAS NEW VIDEO FT HIS FAMILY
- Fantasia Talks About Marriage And The Importance Of Prayer