Coleen Otero is a celebrity beauty expert, brand strategist, mentor, motivational speaker, author, entrepreneur, wife and mother. She is the definition of doing it all with STYLE! With over 20 years of experience in the Beauty Industry, Coleen has dedicated her life to not only helping individuals to look beautiful on the outside, but feel beautiful on the inside. Whether training out of a luxury salon, on set, or speaking on stage Coleen Otero openly shares her lessons learned as an entrepreneur, mom, wife, and woman of faith, to all she meets. Her life’s passion is to coach her clients into living their BEST LIFE!
From leading her woman’s networks CEO Chicks to branding seminars and workshops; let’s not forget her fun and fabulous hair extensions line…her resume speaks for itself! This beauty and branding experts work and products have been featured on networks like Bravo, BET, NBC, CBS and more. Her VIP Clientele is filled with community leaders, CEO’s, entertainers like Sherri Shepherd from the View, Sisaundra Lewis from the Voice, Myesha Chaney from Preachers of LA, Junice Rockman from Relationship Rescue and Bravo’s Thicker Than Water. She has been featured in The Huffington Post as well as The Orlando Business Journal and Fox 35.
She is currently promoting her new book, Brand to Bucks, a no non-sense guide to building a six figure brand! Learn more at https://coleenotero.com/brandtobucks/.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Workout For Our Core [VIDEO]
- Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Gone Too Soon: 11 Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Police Investigating Suspicious Death in Linden
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Happy Father’s Day: Free Meals, Treats and Discounts for Dad
- Go Bucks! No. 1 Wide Receiver Recruit in the Country Commits to Ohio State
- Lakers Trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram And More To New Orleans For Anthony Davis
- John P. Kee Gives Us His Black Music Month Playlist [Listen]
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]