Coleen Otero is a celebrity beauty expert, brand strategist, mentor, motivational speaker, author, entrepreneur, wife and mother. She is the definition of doing it all with STYLE! With over 20 years of experience in the Beauty Industry, Coleen has dedicated her life to not only helping individuals to look beautiful on the outside, but feel beautiful on the inside. Whether training out of a luxury salon, on set, or speaking on stage Coleen Otero openly shares her lessons learned as an entrepreneur, mom, wife, and woman of faith, to all she meets. Her life’s passion is to coach her clients into living their BEST LIFE!
From leading her woman’s networks CEO Chicks to branding seminars and workshops; let’s not forget her fun and fabulous hair extensions line…her resume speaks for itself! This beauty and branding experts work and products have been featured on networks like Bravo, BET, NBC, CBS and more. Her VIP Clientele is filled with community leaders, CEO’s, entertainers like Sherri Shepherd from the View, Sisaundra Lewis from the Voice, Myesha Chaney from Preachers of LA, Junice Rockman from Relationship Rescue and Bravo’s Thicker Than Water. She has been featured in The Huffington Post as well as The Orlando Business Journal and Fox 35.
She is currently promoting her new book, Brand to Bucks, a no non-sense guide to building a six figure brand! Learn more at https://coleenotero.com/brandtobucks/.
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Let Freedom Ring: 12 Rare Photos Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Church Raises Over 33K For Furloughed Congregation Members
- Get it, Girl! Taraji P. Henson Will Get a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame [TRAILER}
- Update: Multiple Counties Issue Level 3 Snow Emergencies After Winter Storm
- #BlackGirlMagic: Sources Claim Senator Kamala Harris Is Running For President in 2020
- Multiple Counties Issue Snow Emergencies During Winter Storm
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- Spotify reportedly to release in-car device later this year