GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Eryn Hathaway
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In To Police Custody and Why He Did This is Explained
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com