GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
- Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Gets Upset When She Brings Up Race
- DAVID AND TAMELA MANN RELEASE JOINT ALBUM ‘US AGAINST THE WORLD’
- JACKY CLARK CHISHOLM RELEASES NEW MUSIC / NEW MUSIC VIDEO
- CASEY J SET TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM ‘THE GATHERING’ JANUARY 25, 2019
- Pastor Rick Warren Recovering After Emergency Surgery
- Daily Devotional: “Power To Witness”
- #Over 40: Holiday Glow-Up
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
- Elijah Cummings Vows Evenhanded Investigation Of Trump Instead Of Dragging The President
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com