First Sundays in the church are set aside for communion and the first Sunday in October at New Birth Christina Ministries of Columbus proved to be a funny one!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A deacon at the church was holding the communion crackers while they were being blessed when he accidentally bumped the plate they were placed on and spilled them all over the pulpit! Be sure to watch Pastor Kenney Moore to the left of the deacon catch the laughs when it all goes down. See the video below!
- Michelle Obama Adds Ohio Book Tour Stop
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away