First Sundays in the church are set aside for communion and the first Sunday in October at New Birth Christina Ministries of Columbus proved to be a funny one!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A deacon at the church was holding the communion crackers while they were being blessed when he accidentally bumped the plate they were placed on and spilled them all over the pulpit! Be sure to watch Pastor Kenney Moore to the left of the deacon catch the laughs when it all goes down. See the video below!
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- Black College Football Week 7: Down To The Wire
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- 5 Lit HBCU Dance Squads That Make Every Game Feel Like Homecoming
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit