Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
The song, which premiered today (September 21) on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell, is about being firm in your faith, no matter the obstacle.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two up top are worth making room for it your playlists. Press play above to watch the accompanying music video!
- Help Fight Childhood Cancer: Become a Partner in Hope for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Columbus Firefighter Charged With Attempted Sexual Conduct With Minor
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime
- Report: East Side Woman Shot By Officer After Point Gun At Police
- Keke Palmer, Sanaa Lathan, and Lil Mama’s Natural Hair Posts Continue To Help Me Explore My Hair Journey
- HBCU Spotlight: Edward Waters College
- 5 Hydrating Toners That Will Bring The Best Out Your Skin
- Black History Month HBCU Athlete Spotlight: Andre Dawson, Florida A&M University
- Amy Grant Honored At The 2020 T.J. Martell Honors Gala
- Tyler Perry’s Nephew Found Hanging In Prison After Fight Involving Several Inmates