Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
The song, which premiered today (September 21) on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell, is about being firm in your faith, no matter the obstacle.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two up top are worth making room for it your playlists. Press play above to watch the accompanying music video!
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers