GRIFF is so happy about today’s topic for Mr. Griffin! He spoke about God’s promise and how it’s the most comforting thing. Sometimes when we think of a promise we think about when our parents told us that we would get a bike, but then we didn’t get it.
God sets up all things for us to work out. He forgives us, cleanses us and blesses us. GRIFF loves to see other people get blessed and mentioned to everyone listening that God has so much for us we just have to be ready to accept it. The over flow of blessings are coming, just believe in God’s promise.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Lawmaker Won’t Apologize For Using N-Word When Calling Out White Colleague
- Maryland School Employee Proudly Uses The N-Word And Says On Camera: ‘Yeah, I Did!’
- State Sen. Nikema Williams Says She Was ‘Singled Out’ For Arrest During Georgia Protest To Count Every Vote
- Mississippi Governor Defends Hyde-Smith ‘Public Hanging’ Comment Because Of ’20 Million Aborted African-American Children’
- Cover-up? Police Narrative Of Jemel Roberson’s Killing Contradicts Eyewitnesses’
- Ohio University Student Found Dead
- Program Provides Ohio Vet Fully Furnished House
- Wagner Family Fuled By Custody Battle To Plan Pike County Massacre
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: “It’s Not About Me, It’s About Who God Wants Me To Be” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com