Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Lawmaker Won’t Apologize For Using N-Word When Calling Out White Colleague
- Maryland School Employee Proudly Uses The N-Word And Says On Camera: ‘Yeah, I Did!’
- State Sen. Nikema Williams Says She Was ‘Singled Out’ For Arrest During Georgia Protest To Count Every Vote
- Mississippi Governor Defends Hyde-Smith ‘Public Hanging’ Comment Because Of ’20 Million Aborted African-American Children’
- Cover-up? Police Narrative Of Jemel Roberson’s Killing Contradicts Eyewitnesses’
- Ohio University Student Found Dead
- Program Provides Ohio Vet Fully Furnished House
- Wagner Family Fuled By Custody Battle To Plan Pike County Massacre
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: You Are Good Enough. You Are Worthy. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com