TMZ reports that Burt Reynolds, the iconic actor who played in films such as The Longest Yard, The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas, the Smokey & The Bandit series and Boogie Nights, has died. He was 82.
Reynolds passed of a heart attack in Florida. His family was by his side as he went into cardiac arrest earlier in the morning. He underwent major heart surgery in 2010 and had battled heart issues for a number of years.
One of Hollywood’s most handsome and enigmatic stars, Reynolds was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar at the 1998 Academy Awards for his portrayal of director Jack Horner in Boogie Nights.
Reynolds is survived by his son, Quinton.
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Zoombezi Bay Opens This Weekend!!!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- DISCUSSION: Do You Wash Your Legs When You Are In The Shower?