A new segment “No Judgement Zone” is all about people telling stories of their past and how God delivered them. Danielle Williams-McCord is a writer, Evangelist and empowerment speaker. At the age of 8 she was molested, at 10 her father tried to kill her and at 14 a choir member introduced her into a lifestyle that made her go down the wrong path.
McCord began stripping when she was 14, did pornography at 18 and spoke about how being in a dysfunctional household made her think this is how it was supposed to be. Her breaking point came when she traveled to New York and met with a pimp that locked her up for 3 weeks. While there he beat, raped and did other things.
She prayed for someone to save her and one day his friend came downstairs to the basement. In her prayer she told God she would leave this lifestyle. McCord went back to LA and got into a mentorship program and then into the ministry. God literally saved her life and she is forever grateful for that. She currently has a book out called “From Porn to the Pulpit” and prays her message helps someone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case, Charges Dropped
- The Otherworld Art Installation Is Coming To Columbus
- Cleveland Clinic Now Considered the ‘Second Best Hospital in the World!’
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal