Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Police Investigating Suspicious Death in Linden
- Happy Father’s Day: Free Meals, Treats and Discounts for Dad
- Go Bucks! No. 1 Wide Receiver Recruit in the Country Commits to Ohio State
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: You Can Love Again After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com