The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin passed away and GRIFF loved her music. He talked to his mom who loved her music even more. GRIFF said the reason his mom loves her so much is because every in 1970, 1972 and another year he and his siblings were born.
He hinted at the fact that without Aretha him nor his siblings would be here. GRIFF thanked Aretha for all she did including making good music such as “Giving Him Something He Can Feel.” He couldn’t help but laugh after telling that story.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Lawmaker Won’t Apologize For Using N-Word When Calling Out White Colleague
- Maryland School Employee Proudly Uses The N-Word And Says On Camera: ‘Yeah, I Did!’
- State Sen. Nikema Williams Says She Was ‘Singled Out’ For Arrest During Georgia Protest To Count Every Vote
- Mississippi Governor Defends Hyde-Smith ‘Public Hanging’ Comment Because Of ’20 Million Aborted African-American Children’
- Cover-up? Police Narrative Of Jemel Roberson’s Killing Contradicts Eyewitnesses’
- Ohio University Student Found Dead
- Program Provides Ohio Vet Fully Furnished House
- Wagner Family Fuled By Custody Battle To Plan Pike County Massacre
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com