Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash after meeting with Donald Trump a couple of weeks ago. His wife, Aventer Gray spoke about what she thought of it and she told him not to go. She didn’t understand at first why he was going, but then when he spoke about jail reform she thought it was okay.
Aventer also felt that people wouldn’t understand because they’re so broken by what the administration has done to so many people. John told her that he heard God’s voice and after that the conversation was over. He said that he honors the voice of his wife and her leadership, but sometime as a man you have to walk alone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Graphic Video Shows African Migrants ‘Beaten And Killed’ Trying To Cross Border Into Spain
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After Federal Grand Jury Testimony
- Intel Ohio getting new $200M neighbor from vitamin company’s expansion
- Columbus Mayor offers three-pronged approach to tackle housing crisis
- Road rage shooting stemmed from Columbus driver honking at car, police say
- Ohio’s second monkeypox case identified in Columbus