Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Our Queen of Soul
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- State Senator Is Trying To Stop BBQ Beckys Of The World From Calling 911
- Urban One Founder Ms. Cathy Hughes Statement On The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Daily Devotional: “Left Foot Braking”
- CBUS 411 Report: Crew Fans Hopeful For Soccer Despite Austin Vote
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- James Harden On The Rockets Getting Carmelo: “He’s Got Something To Prove This Season” [EXCLUSIVE]