Pastor J. Nelson is in for Erica Campbell and wanted to talk about men and women wearing hats in church. The story behind men taking off their hats was to show that they didn’t have a gun underneath and to come in peace. Listeners called in to talk about what they thought about wearing hats in church and one man mentioned it was Biblical.
He said in the Bible men aren’t supposed to wear hats and woman are supposed to cover their head when praying. Another caller spoke about how Jesus wore a hat and in several religions men wear something over their head. Do you think it’s okay for women to wear hats in church, but not men?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Connecticut Police Open Fire On Unarmed Black Couple Sitting In Their Car
- OHIO: HUD Grants State $6.2M For Affordable Housing!
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Sounds About White! Student Downplays Black Classmate At Barnard College Being Racially Profiled
- St. Louis Teacher Hired Hitman To Kill Student He’s Accused Of Molesting
Twitter Reactions To The Black Pastors Who Met With Trump
1. Black Pastors Slammed For Meeting With TrumpSource: 1 of 12
2.Source: 2 of 12
3.Source: 3 of 12
4.Source: 4 of 12
5.Source: 5 of 12
6.Source: 6 of 12
7.Source: 7 of 12
8.Source: 8 of 12
9.Source: 9 of 12
10.Source: 10 of 12
11.Source: 11 of 12
Is There Biblical Reason Why Men Don’t Wear Hats In Church And Women Do? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com