Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Protestors Gather Again In Columbus, City Declares Emergency
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Ex-Cop Derek Chauvin Charged With Third-Degree Murder In Death Of George Floyd
- Cincinnati: Police Identify 23 Year Killed In Mt. Airy Shooting
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 29, 2020: 100,000 Deaths — Violent Protests Continue — Black Girl Magic
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today