Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- HBO’s Sandra Bland Documentary Proves Her Spirit Is Still Advocating For Justice [VIDEO]
- Oklahoma QB Murray Wins 2018 Heisman Trophy, Haskins Finishes Third
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
- Oh Lord! Michelle Williams Calls Off Her Engagement with Chad Johnson [POLL]
- Ohio State Promotes Brian Hartline to Permanent WR Coach
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University