Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Our Queen of Soul
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- State Senator Is Trying To Stop BBQ Beckys Of The World From Calling 911
- Urban One Founder Ms. Cathy Hughes Statement On The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Daily Devotional: “Left Foot Braking”
- CBUS 411 Report: Crew Fans Hopeful For Soccer Despite Austin Vote
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- James Harden On The Rockets Getting Carmelo: “He’s Got Something To Prove This Season” [EXCLUSIVE]