Erica reveals a personal story of how her engagement to a young man before she met Warryn. After seeking God’s guidance she discovered this union was not in God’s plans for her. The embarrassment of explaining to people that the wedding was called off and having to cancel all of the preparations caused her heart great strife.
She looked to John 14 … where it is written … “Let Your Heart Not Be Troubled”. Through this scripture and her faith in God, Erica found that she could live anything down.
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- Checkmate: Far-Right Conservatives Use Kyrie Irving Like A Pawn In A Game Of Anti-Vaxxer Chess
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Howard Living Conditions Blamed On ‘Slumlordy’ Property Management Company As Dorms Placed In ‘Hypercare’
- Atlanta NAACP President Apologizes For Rebuking Mayor Candidate As Some Members Defend Him
- Charlottesville Civil Trial Attempts to Hold Planners Of White Supremacist ‘Unite The Right Rally’ Accountable Over Four Years Later
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Erica and Tina Campbell Talk Kids Reaction To Mary Mary Music & When We Can Get Some New Music [Listen]
- More Charges Filed Against a Columbus Police Offer Stemming from the 2020 Protest