Have you ever been afraid to pray for someone? Erica Campbell spoke about her niece’s friend that they family did a prayer book and gave encouraging messages to through a tough time. Teddy Campbell told his daughter that she needed to find the words to pray with her friend as well. He mentioned that she should grab her hand and just speak those words.
Erica spoke about how sometimes people don’t want to pray for others because they don’t know if they’re saying the right words. If God places it in our hear to pray for someone then that is what we should do no matter what. Never doubt your prayer because you will find those words and be able to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 Officers Accused Of Shooting Black Georgia Man 76 Times On Charges Including Murder, Burglary And Making False Statements
- ‘Driving While Black’ Lawsuit Claims Cops Brutally Beat, Threatened To Kill Motorist In Front Of Young Son
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- Checkmate: Far-Right Conservatives Use Kyrie Irving Like A Pawn In A Game Of Anti-Vaxxer Chess
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Howard Living Conditions Blamed On ‘Slumlordy’ Property Management Company As Dorms Placed In ‘Hypercare’
Faith Walking: Don’t Be Afraid To Pray For People [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com