Not everyone grew up with loving parents and a safe environment filled with the love of God, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t discipline our children. Of course you don’t want to be abusive to your child, but as parents we have a responsibility to prepare our children for real life.
Instilling discipline in our children will help to pour into them the right things to do … like respect, kindness, love and so much more that they will benefit from in real life.
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
Faith Walking: Discipline Is Not A Bad Word [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com